KZ-II can handle a wide range of samples, such as plant tissues (such as rice, corn, wheat, beans, peanuts, etc.), animal tissues (such as muscle, small intestine, heart, lung, fur, bone, etc.), microorganisms and various Chinese medicinal materials, drugs, etc.:
1. Large sample quantity: 24 samples can be ground within one minute.
2. No cross-contamination: Samples are placed in different tubes that are fully closed during grinding process, avoiding cross-contamination between samples.
3. Easy operation: Grinding time and frequency can be easily set at any time during the operation process.
4. Greater safety: The machine is running with a protective cover and can be stopped at any time by the emergency button.
5. Reproducible result: Under the same grinding condition, the same batch of samples has the same grinding results.
6. No sample transfer: After grinding, the samples can be directly centrifuged without transferring to new tubes.