1. Micro centrifuge tubes are used for all sorts of applications, mainly used for sample storage, transportation, samples separating, centrifugation etc.
2. Easy identification of fill level.
3. Frosted writing sections in tube surface and tube cover for easy sample identification.
4. Flat cap surface for easy labeling of sample numbers.
5. Autoclavable, although most are sterile or free from RNase and DNase.
6. Adapted to wide range temperatures from -80°C to 120°C.
7. Plastic centrifuge tube made from polymer transparent PP material, widely used in molecular biology, clinical chemistry, biochemistry research.
8. Available in bulk or individual pack.
9.Easy One-hand operation to open or close the cap.