1. Large sample quantity: 24 samples can be ground within one minute.
2. No cross-contamination: Samples are placed in different tubes that are fully closed during grinding process, avoiding cross-contamination between samples.
3. Easy operation: Grinding time and frequency can be easily set at any time during the operation process.
4. Greater safety: The machine is running with a protective cover and can be stopped at any time by the emergency button.
5. Reproducible result: Under the same grinding condition, the same batch of samples has the same grinding results.
6. No sample transfer: After grinding, the samples can be directly centrifuged without transferring to new tubes.