+86(027) 5111 3188
RNase and DNase away reagents, referred to as nuclease removal reagents, are non-toxic and non-corrosive spray reagents that efficiently remove RNase and DNase and other nuclease contamination on the solid surface of experimental instruments, equipment, and materials. They are mainly used to create clean DNA and RNA operating environment.
Storage and transportation
Transported at room temperature (wet ice); sealed and stored at 2-8°C, valid for 6 months.
|User manual||1 pc|
1. Remove the reagent bottle cap and replace it with the spray head, the spray head switch can be rotated and adjusted. Please adjust the top of the spray head to "X" when not in use, which means that spraying is not possible; adjust to "√" when in use, which means straight spraying status; adjustment to the shower icon, it means spraying in multiple directions;
2. Spray solution A on the surface of objects that need to be cleaned, such as laboratory benches, biological safety cabinets, ultra-clean benches, instruments and equipment, plastic or glass containers, pipettes etc., and then spray solution B at the same position immediately, and then stand for 5-10 minutes, rinse the surface with distilled water, and then wipe it dry with clean absorbent paper (use distilled water to rinse the surface of the item several times and then dry it with absorbent paper).
1. This product is safe to use, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-irritating, but do not spray directly to touch the skin, eyes and mucous membranes. In case of touching, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
2. This product can only be used on the surface of the instrument and equipment where it can be wiped clean. After usage, rinse and wipe it with distilled water.
3. After using this product, the spray head should be closed to make sure that the product is tightly closed.
4. For your safety and health, please wear lab coats and disposable gloves for operation.