+86(027) 5111 3188
GN15K DNA Marker is composed of 9 linear double-stranded DNA bands (including 500 bp, 1000 bp, 1500 bp, 2000 bp, 3000 bp, 5000 bp, 7500 bp, 10000 bp, 15000 bp), and has been mixed with 1x DNA loading buffer containing blue indicator dye.It is suitable for the analysis of DNA bands in agarose gel electrophoresis.This product is a ready-to-use product. According to experimental needs, 5-10ul can be directly taken for electrophoresis. It is easy to use and the electrophoresis strip is clear, which is convenient for accurate determination of the DNA content of the target product.In GN15K DNA Marker, the concentration of 2000bp band DNA was 100ng/5ul, showing bright bands;The concentration of DNA in other bands was 50ng/5ul.
GN15K DNA Marker
Wet ice bag transportation; Stored at -20℃ temperature, valid for 12 months.
1. Defrost and mix thoroughly, take 5ul of the product and add it into the sample well of agarose gel (add 1ul:1mm in proportion to the width of the well, if the sample well is wide, add the sample volume appropriately), and conduct electrophoresis.
2. The recommended electrophoresis condition is 0.8% agarose gel (G5056 is recommended) and the voltage is 4-10 V/cm.
3. The bands were stained with EB or other nucleic acid dyes (G3606 is recommended) and observed under UV lamp or gel imager.
1. When used, thoroughly thaw and mix. After thawing, store at 4℃to avoid repeated freeze-thaw.
2. Recommend electrophoretic buffer: TAE/TBE (G3001, G3002 are recommended); Change the buffer and use the newly formulated agarose gel in time to avoid affecting the results of electrophoresis.
3. Please wear lab clothes and disposable gloves.