5× Protein loading buffer (reduced)
1. Mix well according to the ratio of 4 μL protein sample to 1 μL 5× protein loading buffer per sample.
2. Metal bath or boiling water bath was heated for 3-5 min to fully denature the protein sample.
3. Cool to room temperature and add to the sample well.
1. This product contains a small amount of reducing agent DTT, has a slight pungent odor, but does not contain mercaptoethanol.Please pay attention to protection when using.
2. Make sure the product is fully rewarmed before use.
3. Please wear a lab coat and disposable gloves during operation.