+86(027) 5111 3188
DPBS, the full name of Dulbecco’s Phosphate-buffered saline, which is a balanced salt solution widely used in biology and biochemistry research, DPBS contains slightly lower than 0.01m phosphate of conventional PBS buffer.
1. DPBS is mainly used for embryology research and can be used as a rinse, cryopreservation and culture medium for embryos and tissues.
2. Glucose and sodium BT can be added to DPBS as needed to maintain the basic nutrition of the culture.
2. The PBS has been sterilized by using 0.1μm filtration membrane, therefore, it can be used directly.
3. DPBS does not contain proteinase K, calcium magnesium ion and phenol red.
Stored at room temperature(2-30℃)
1. Used in cell culture; such as washing cells prior to dissociation, transporting tissue and cell samples, diluting cells for counting.
2. Used in protein chemistry, such as protein microarray hybridization and washing, Western-Blot, diluting protein samples.
3. Used in preparing reagents.
4. DPBS formulation does not contain calcium and magnesium, divalent ions that stimulate cell aggregation.
5. DPBS is only used for scientific research, not for diagnosis and treatment.
6. Please pay attention to aseptic operation when using this product to avoid contamination.