+86(027) 5111 3188
DAB color development kit is a color development kit that uses horseradish peroxidase (HRP) for immunohistochemistry color development, in situ hybridization color development or Western and other samples that use HRP markers. DAB is a substrate of horseradish peroxidase (HRP). Under the catalysis of HRP, DAB produces a brown precipitate, which is insoluble in hydrated ethanol. Therefore, after DAB is developed, alcohol-soluble dye can be used for subsequent dyeing. When used for immunohistochemistry or in situ hybridization, use 50 μL of chromogenic solution for each sample. This kit can detect at least 200 samples in total.
Product Item No.
DAB Chromogenic Kit
Storage conditions: wet ice transportation, store at 4℃ and away from light, valid for 12 months.
1. Preparation of DAB working solution: add 20 μL of 50×DAB stock solution to every 1 mL of DAB diluent and mix well for later use. It needs to be prepared for immediate use and is limited to use on the same day. Long-term storage is not recommended.
2. Drop the DAB working solution directly on the processed immunohistochemical section or WB membrane, and incubate in the dark at room temperature for 3-30 min or longer until the color develops to the expected effect.
Remove the DAB working solution, wash twice with PBS or distilled water to stop the color development.
1. If the background is too dark during immunohistochemical color development, consider extending the washing time, use an appropriate blocking solution for blocking, inactivate endogenous catalase, shorten the color development time, and reduce the concentration of the secondary antibody.
2. If there is no color development or the color development is too light, you can appropriately increase the concentration of the primary antibody and the secondary antibody to extend the color development time, and then check whether the secondary antibody is normally developed.
3. DAB is harmful to the human body, please be careful when handling it, and take precautions to avoid direct contact with the human body or inhalation.
4. Please wear lab coat and disposable gloves during operation.