+86(027) 5111 3188
The main component of this product is Coomassie Brilliant Blue G250, which can be used for the concentration determination of protein samples. It can also be used as a supplementary reagent for the G2001 Bradford protein concentration determination kit. It can detect protein samples with a lower limit of 25 μg/mL, the minimum detectable protein amount reaches 0.5 μg, and the sample volume to be tested is 1-20 μL.
|Product Item No.||Product Name||Specification|
|G2039-500ml||Coomassie Brilliant Blue G250||250 mL|
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature, valid for 6 months.
1. Make a standard curve. For details, please refer to the instructions of G2001 Bradford Protein Concentration Determination Kit.
2. Dilute the protein sample to be tested to an appropriate concentration and add it to a 96-well plate so that the total volume of the sample is also 20 μL.
3. Add 200 μL of Coomassie Brilliant Blue G250 solution to each well, mix thoroughly (the plate can be placed on a shaker for 30 seconds), after 3-5 minutes at room temperature, use standard curve No. 0 as a reference, at 595 nm Measure colorimetrically at the wavelength and record the absorbance value of each hole. Use standard protein content (μg) as the abscissa and absorbance as the ordinate to draw a standard curve. According to the absorbance value of the tested sample, the corresponding protein content (μg) can be found on the standard curve, divided by the total volume of sample diluent (20 μL), and multiplied by the sample dilution factor to get the actual concentration of the sample.
4. If measuring with a spectrophotometer, the sample can be diluted to a suitable concentration and added to a small test tube so that the total volume of the sample to be tested is also 1 mL.
5. Add 3 mL of Coomassie Brilliant Blue G250 solution to each test tube, mix well, and place it at room temperature for 3-5 min. Use the standard curve No. 0 as a reference, measure colorimetrically at a wavelength of 595 nm, and record the absorbance of each well.
1. Before using Coomassie Brilliant Blue G250 solution, please invert 3-5 times and mix well.