+86(027) 5111 3188
Trypsin 1:250, the English name Trypsin. 1:250 represents the activity of pancreatin: it is often expressed by the number of shares of casein that a part of pancreatin is dissociated. The activity of pancreatin is usually 1:125 or 1:250. 1:250 means that a part of pancreatin can dissociate 250 parts of casein. protein.
Trypsin is abbreviated as pancreatin, which is a serine hydrolase that can cut off the carboxyl end of the lysine and arginine residues in the polypeptide chain. In the process of tissue cell extraction, culture, and in vitro cell culture, trypsin digestion solution is used to hydrolyze intercellular proteins, so that tissues or cells are separated into individual cells. Pancreatin has the strongest digestibility at 37°C and pH 8.0. The working concentration of pancreatin is 0.25%. EDTA can chelate calcium and magnesium ions. The use of EDTA in the pancreatin solution can accelerate the hydrolysis of intercellular connexins and enhance digestion.
This product is trypsin dry powder, derived from porcine pancreas. It needs to be prepared into a certain concentration solution according to the needs before use, and it needs to be filtered and sterilized if necessary.
Properties: white powder
Source: Porcine Pancreas
Enzyme activity/titer: 250 .N.F.U/mg
Storage and transportation
Transport in wet ice; store at 2-8°C, valid for 2 years.
According to the experimental requirements, a buffer solution without calcium and magnesium ions, such as D’Hanks balanced salt solution, is used to prepare the required concentration. Generally, the concentration of the working solution for cell digestion is 0.05% and 0.25%, and EDTA can be added as needed to promote digestion.
1. Due to the different nature of tissues or cells, the experimenter should determine the best digestion time according to the specific conditions; the digestion time should not be too long, otherwise it will affect the cell adhesion and growth.
2. This product does not contain bacteriostatic agents. Special attention should be paid to aseptic operation during use to avoid contamination of the digestive juice by microorganisms.
3. After being prepared into the solution, it should be divided into small aliquots and stored at -20°C to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
4. The company provides fixed concentration trypsin digestion solution, which can be directly used for the digestion of tissue cells, see G4001, G4002, G4004 and G4005.
5. For your safety and health, please wear lab coats and disposable gloves for operation.
This product is for scientific research purposes only, not for clinical diagnosis!