Microcentrifuge tubes are made from high quality PP materials with extensive chemical compatibility;
Autoclavable and sterilized Withstand a max centrifugal force to 12,000xg, DNAse/RNAse free, non pyrogens.
1. Micro centrifuge tubes are used for all sorts of applications, mainly used for sample storage, transportation, samples separating, centrifugation etc.
2. Easy identification of fill level.
3. Frosted writing sections in tube surface and tube cover for easy sample identification.
4. Flat cap surface for easy labeling of sample numbers.
5. Autoclavable, although most are sterile or free from RNase and DNase.
6. Adapted to wide range temperatures from -80°C to 120°C.
7. Plastic centrifuge tube made from polymer transparent PP material, widely used in molecular biology, clinical chemistry, biochemistry research.
8. Available in bulk or individual pack.
9.Easy One-hand operation to open or close the cap.
|Product Specification |
|Item Number ||EP-1500-BJ |
|Product Name ||15mL Centrifuge Tubes, RNase & DNase Free, Sterile |
|Size ||15mL |
|Material ||Polypropylene |
|Packing ||50pcs/bag,10bags/carton |
|Carton Size ||36*27*29cm |
|Product Description ||The centrifuge tubes are used for all sorts of applications, from sample storage to running reactions and spinning down or separating samples etc. |
|Product Features ||● Made of high molecular transparent polypropylene (PP). |
● Temperature withstand scope: - 80 ℃ ~ 121 ℃.
● RNase & DNase free, sterile, non-pyrogenic(no endotoxin).
● Flat cap surface for easy labeling of sample numbers.
● Unique screw design, one hand screw cover, convenient for experiment.
● The withstand pressure value of 15ml centrifuge tube is 6kg / cm², no air leakage, no deformation, no explosion.
● Storage, transportation and centrifugation can effectively prevent liquid leakage.
|Storage Condition ||Room temperature |
|Brand ||Servicebio |