+86(027) 5111 3188
This kit provides a simple and fast SDS-PAGE colored (red) gel preparation method. Users only need gel making equipment to prepare the gel, which greatly simplifies the gel making process. The upper gel (concentrated gel) reagent provided in the kit can be used to prepare colored (red) upper gel. The red staining solution can be stably existed in the upper gel (concentrated gel, accumulated gel) and will not enter the lower gel ( Separating gel), so the addition of the red staining solution makes the upper gel protein spotting hole clearly appear, easy to judge the margin of the sample hole or whether it is distorted and damaged, and it is convenient to add the protein sample to the spotting hole accurately. The staining solution will not affect the electrophoresis and staining result. After the electrophoresis completed, it is easy to identify and remove the upper layer gel, and does not affect subsequent Western Blot and other experiments. The specific number of gel pieces is related to the thickness and size of the gel.
Stored at 4°C and lightproof, valid for one year; after AP dissolved, valid for one year if store in small tubes at -20°C;
1. There is monomer acrylamide in the premix, which is harmful to the human body. Please take protective measures during operation.
2. In order to ensure that the sample enters the separating glue at the same time, when directly pouring the upper gel, it is necessary to slowly and evenly add the prepared the upper gel solution.
3. Pour the gel as soon as possible after adding AP, do not leave it for a long time.
4. The solidification of the gel has a significant positive correlation with the temperature. Under the same conditions, the higher the temperature, the faster the solidification rate.
5. This product has been added with a proper amount of TEMED alternatives. If you want to further speed up the gel speed, you can add proper amount of TEMED as needed before prepared the gel, and at the same time increase usage of AP by 0.5 times.
6.Our company also provides other color (green, yellow, blue) the upper solutions to distinguish different samples and different gel electrophoresis.
7. The running buffer is suitable for the Tris-Glycine buffer system (recommended our company's product: G2018-1 L running buffer).