+86(027) 5111 3188
The main parameters
Tip material: PP (polypropylene)
Filter element material: PE (polyethylene)
Tip length: 50.5 mm
Adsorption treatment: After low adsorption treatment
Sterilization method: irradiation sterilization
Adapted brands: Eppendorf, Thermo, Brand, Gilson, Ruining , Dalong, etc.
Certification status: CE certification, FDA certification, UKCA certification
Other information: sterile,Rnase & Dnase Free, pyrogen-free (no endotoxin)
Batch number spray code: see the outer packaging carton
Storage and transportation
It is sealed and transported at room temperature with a validity period of 24 months.
Instructions for use
1. When using a single-channel pipette, insert the end of the pipette vertically into the tip, press lightly and turn it left and right to tighten.
1. This product can be applied to multi-channel pipettes.
2. This product does not need to provide a "Medical Device Production License" (relevant declarations can be downloaded on the product page).
3. Please wear lab coat and disposable gloves during operation.
4. The self-developed low-adsorption material of Savill Biotechnology, after high temperature and high pressure (121℃/30min) sterilization, the low-adsorption related products will become brittle and foggy. At the same time, the low adsorption performance may be weakened. This is a unique feature of this low adsorption material and has no effect on regular use.
|Item Description||Low retention pipette tips, 100μl with filter |
(Free from Rnase & Dnase, Sterilized by Radiation, in rack)
|Size||100μl, with filter|
|Packing||96 tips/rack, 100 racks/carton|
|Product Features||● Suitable for molecular biology experiment. |
● Volume is from 0.1 µl to 100μl.
● Fit for pipettes from different famous manufacturers.
● The pipette tips are made of high molecular material polypropylene without bending.
● The pipette tips wall is silicified, and the inner wall is smooth without wall hanging.
|Product introduction||The inner wall is smooth after special treatment, which can effectively avoid liquid hanging on the wall, reduce sample loss or save precious reagent. The problem of poor linearity, low response or concentration change caused by adsorption and other reasons has been effectively avoided. Servicebio low retention pipette tips have the following features during experiment: reduce sample residue → improve accuracy and precision → improve sample recovery! (Note: Low retention pipette tips are particularly important in protein and nucleic acid research!)|
|Remarks||Due to the particularity of low-retention materials, the products can't be autoclaved, the low retention performance will be weakened after autoclaving.|
|Utility Period of Time||Two years|
|Storage Condition||Room temperature, keep ventilation and dry, avoid direct sunlight.|