+86(027) 5111 3188
This kit provides a simple and fast 10% SDS-PAGE high-resolution color (red) gel preparation reagent, which can prepare the lower layer gel (i.e. separation gel) and upper layer gel (also called concentrated gel and accumulated gel) at the same time. The user only needs to prepare gel-making equipment to quickly prepare protein gels. The upper gel solution in the kit contains a red dye, which makes the protein spotting hole clearly displayed, realizes the visualization of the sample addition process, and greatly improves the sample addition efficiency. The gel can be electrophoresed at a constant voltage of 200 V, and it only takes 30 minutes to complete the electrophoresis process. Compared with the traditional gel electrophoresis system, the time is shorter and the resolution is higher.
This method does not need to add TEMED during preparation, only AP (ammonium persulfate) is needed to form a gel, which greatly reduces the harm of TEMED to the human body and the environment. This product is a modified Bis-Tris formula gel, 25× running buffer is MOPS running buffer, Tris-Glycine running buffer cannot be used. The specific number of gel blocks is related to the thickness of the gel and the size of the gel.
Storage and transportation
Ice bag (wet ice) transportation;
Store in the dark at 4°C. The BTT electrophoresis buffer (25×) can be stored at room temperature and is valid for 12 months.
1. There is monomer acrylamid in the premix, which is harmful to the human body. Please take protective measures during operation.
2. In order to ensure that the sample enters the separation glue at the same time, when directly pouring the top glue, the prepared top glue solution should be added slowly and evenly.
3. Pour the gel as soon as possible after adding AP, do not leave it for a long time.
4. If you need to further accelerate the gel speed, you can increase the amount of 10% AP by 0.5 times.
5. The solidification of the glue has a significant positive correlation with the temperature. Under the same conditions, the higher the temperature, the faster the solidification rate.
6. The company also provides other color (green, yellow, blue) supergel solutions to distinguish different samples and different gel electrophoresis.
7. The gel made by this kit is not compatible with the Tris-Glycine electrophoresis buffer system, and can only be used with the BTT electrophoresis buffer in the kit. A single product of BTT electrophoresis buffer (25×) is also provided, see G2050.